Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pre-Chinese New Year!

What happen on Pre-Chinese New Year?
1. Work piled up and everyone want their matters to settled before Chinese New Year. Hence, the question of when can it be done? Can we come and sign today? How about tomorrow morning? As if we have the superpower to finish work that needs 2 days in one hour time. Well, they don't really care...
2. I am sick and still, I have no time to go to see the doctor. Not only that. I have no time to even see my father and brother who are in town to attend a 4 days meeting. Still, I have no time to pay my grandaunt a visit since she admitted to hospital after a minor stroke 2 days ago.
3. It's suprising how much payment I am receiving this month, all are overdue payment (I should have charged them interest of 14% per annum for late payment according to the Advocates Ordinance) and I believe, it's because of Chinese New Year.
4. Traffic jam is everywhere. Come in to the shopping complex and you will find the car park is full, even at 6th floor at Center Point Sabah. I don't know what it's mean when someone told me the economic is bad...
5. I am seriously exhausted by works ...
- Pre-chinese new year! -

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hey.. exhausted by works is much better than exhausted with hitting flies.. hehe..