Suddenly... my brain is blank... for a few days... not knowing what to write, what to think, how to react on things around me. Was busy for the past few days marking test papers, sorting out notes, sorting out the files which need to be handle back to the Admin. Office at my college. Was told yesterday that I need to submit the students' coursework mark to the office by this Saturday and that I also need to do marking for their papers after their final exam next week. I am finishing with teaching after this week so to say... and I am not sure if there's anymore teaching to do in future...
Things happen, things ended... I couldn't remember how it happen... I just remember I received a phone call from the principle of the college asking me a favour to teach their students for a semester and that's how I end up teaching them for a semester. Was shocked by their attitudes towards their study on the first month... Couldn't believe there's such students at this stage...
Thought this teaching thing would be an extra income to me but it ended up to be my sole income for the past 2 months.
I am speechless on how things can happen and ended up with... it's beyond my understanding and control. However, God has planned things ahead of me... when it seems there's no way .... He has prepared a way for me... way.. months, years... before I know or come about it... Isn't that amazing?
I guess the only thing I need to do now is to trust and obey... agree?
- speechless -
No comments:
Post a Comment