Today is the 3rd day after the car accident I had. It happen on 12.01.2008. It's my first accident since I got my driving licence. I was woken up by the sound and images (memory) of the moment the car behind hit us. It was so sudden. Oh well, come to think of it, it's also quite severe....
Some of you do know that I am fine with sudden incidents happen to me and I only 'react' to it few days later... and therefore, yes... I only having that 'shock and sudden' moment reflected to me and my emotions since this morning.
However, of all things happen, I really wanna thank God that none of us in the car is injured (physically) and the car thought was badly damaged, is still in the 'repairable' state. Oh oh.. by the way.. just in case you are worry about 'little blue'. It's NOT little blue that's hurt... and to be honest, if it is little blue... I am quite sure my friends and I are in hospital now.... So, yes... Thank God for His protection!!!
- accident -
1 comment:
pei san pei san...Thank God for His protection....really....
Post a Comment