Thursday, November 15, 2007

What happen ?

Seriously.... I wonder what happen to me.... I pulled myself out from the bed this morning and I was so so so so reluctant to come to office. Not that I do not have works to do, but I am really so reluctant... and I am calculating how many hours left before I can leave this place. Not that this room is not nice, not that this office is boring, but I am just feeling... I don't know what word is more appropriate...anyway...., I want to get out from this place... that's the feeling!!!!!
May be... Just may be... I need a break?
I once thought that I am still ok if you give me lots of court matters, etc... but I really don't think so now as I have no excitement gained over tons of works laid in front of me now... what is that to do with me? Am I still not used to new environment yet? Hmm....
I really feel like getting out from this place to be honest...
- what happen? -

1 comment:

lissakong said...

you need a break oh...me also like tat...really lazy to go work liao....wanna buat business liao...