Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sleepless nights...

No No No... it's not the coffee. Don't blame it. It's something else... I suspect it's the weather. I was sweating everytime I woke up. Not bad dreams either as you all do know that I only dream occasionally. Something bothering me? Hmm... I am seriously not very sure about that. But if it is, I will feel pain in my heart as I always experienced. However, no such sign exist as yet. Seriously... I am not so sure what's going on here. No no no... don't get me wrong... it's not because I was trying to figure out this and that caused me to have sleepless nights... !!!
A friend kind of FORCE me to go for a holiday after knowing that I have not have any break since my visit to Europe about 9 years ago. Of course I don't consider my visit to Mauritius as holiday as it's a mission trip, though I love that place. Speaking of that... that's my second home... hmm... may be I should consider going there this Christmas, at least... just to my French improved? hahaha... ok ok ok.. stop the crap!!!
Yawn... feel like going home now... but I have to go back to the hospital to get a Will signed. Errg... and tomorrow morning have court matter.
- sleepless nights -

No comments: