Timing 1: Just this month, I received 4 wedding invitations. Ghoosh... I thought I missed one very important one this month in Tawau, but ... I still get another 4 in KK. It's amazing...!!! I can TRY my very best not to attend 2. But there are 2 which I don't think I can say 'NO' to. Hai... anyway....
Timing 2: For those of you who do CARE about my ankle's condition.... I did went to see doctor today but unfortunately, the doctor was too busy to 'entertain' me. hahaha... I promise I will go again.
Timing 3: As I grew up in church and familiar with ministries... and seldom say NO to anyone who asked me for help, I guess people take it for granted... they expect me to have a higher level of committment then anyone else. Not that I am always free at all time to help them, but because I do set aside time for God. Sadly, some of course, take things for granted and always put other things as their priority and always uses their 'extra' time to serve the Lord. Whenever such situation exist, I'll always be there to help. At least I will try to set aside other things in my schedules to give way to it. Therefore, people start thinking that I am ALWAYS available. I am seriously very tired and as I am still not used to the new environment at my workplace, I guess people just didn't realise what I am going through... and I pulled myself so hard till not only my physical body, but also my mind and emotions are almost to the maximum. I am seriously exhausted. Not in His service, but ... on things coming on my way. All I asked is a week of rest and nothing else but I received a phone call this evening while I was still outside, telling me that no one is WILLING to be on duty this week. I wanted to blame on the bad management and bad leadership at first, but after a while, I just can't be bother. I asked myself, shall I give in or shall I not. But this time, I really cannot because I do have something on tomorrow evening (practice time). I am just wondering... why people can 'sacrifice' me at all time but not others? Why others can say 'no' to His service but not me? Can I say 'no' for once? Please...
(anyway, I am not blaming anyone here... I am just in a very bad stage at the moment. Better don't disturb me so much, thought I can still joke and smile and being crazy).
- timing -
No comments:
Post a Comment