Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Loss!!!

I am in this new office on the first week and I am not feeling comfortable at all.... I am still not sure of the cause of it... but I really cannot wait for a break. May be I am stressful and/or may be I am really need time to get used to new office. hai... after all.... I am miserable still.
This morning, I went to meet a dear 'mother'. I call her mother because she has always been encouraging and always good in her advice. I went to deliever a DVD to her actually and ended up, we chat for a while and she did encouraged me a lot in my ministries and/or works and/or life. I really thank God for her. She teaches me music, she teaches me piano, singing, etc.etc. Of course she was shock this morning when I told her I am playing BASS these days... hahahaha.. I guess she has never thought I will play bass... obviously, that has made me think that I have truely changed a lot over the years.... hai... sometimes, I wonder if it is a good or bad... may be I like to be who I was.... it's really sad...
Well, ... I really am loss....
- loss -

No comments: