The feeling I have today is a bit weird and funny. Firstly, I am working and seeing different people then those I used to seen and meet. I travel through another road to another building. I do not need to travel all the way to somewhere near the airport anymore. I don't have sounds made by the airplanes and I do less travelling now a day.
It's also weird feeling because after so long of a time, I only have the feeling of "I am a lawyer" today. Since yesterday, I was panic with the case hearing this morning and I realise I have failed to serve a document to a special body and that has caused me prepare myself to be scolded. However, I was... but I also got what I was asking for. So, it's a lesson.... Well, after I came back from court and breakfast, I was stuck in my office and doing lots of research and drafting and faxing and filing... and wow... I once again being 'revived'. hahahaha....
Well, still... I am worry about this month's income though I thank God for giving me part time teaching months before hand. He has certainly done something for me... even before I know it. So, yes... I shouldn't worry, should I? God will provide somehow.
Well, pray for me... this job and profession is getting tougher and tougher... I don't think I am 'fit' for it... if it is not because of Him.
- new start, new chapter -
1 comment:
will pray for you...miss
Post a Comment