Friday, August 17, 2007

A week has gone past...

It is so unbelievable that time flies so swiftly that a week has gone past. I remember last week, everyone gathered for dinner before the big day on Saturday. At this hour, I recalled that we are decorating the cars for the big day and to done up with all the last minute preperation. We had 'fun' that evening. A week has gone past and I really has started to feel the pressure, the pressure of chasing time. Another 4 months and year 2007 will come to an end. I wonder what have I achieved so far. Since the end of December last year and/or beginning of January this year, I have been thinking whether to continue to be partner in this firm. Somehow, God has opened a door for me to come back to Sabah. I am really glad that I am back here. I really wanted to practice law for a few years and at the same time, serving God in the Sabah community. God also has opened up a door for me to go mission and more over, the business was quite stable then.
Business has suddenly become very quiet in KK. However, I always has businesses to handle everytime I went home for 'holiday'. God has nevertheless blessed me! After next month, I will have to check my account to renew my practising certificate and that's mean, it's the 3rd year I practices in Sabah. Time flies... I can't believe this. But what I really wanted to do now, is that the time will come soon for me to step out to another phrase of my life. Be it a short term mission or whatever. I really pray that God will from now till I am called to go out, prepare and provide me with finances. It has somehow pressured me these few months where the business is really really slow. But thank God that people arounds me constantly remind me of not to worry about future. A friend has today encouraged me by saying that the business doesn't belong to me and therefore, I shouldn't worry about it. Well, I guess she's right. Since when I can control anything about myself? Since when I hold the future? Since when I can run my own life to the way I want it? I always says that "my life is not in my hand" and I believe, my life is STILL not in my hand today.
All I ask therefore is that, I will be able to continue to hold fast to Him for Him to bless me!
These few days, I have been quite emotional. People has been 'offending' me somehow regardless of light or serious matters. I guess, I am really frustrated when people arounds me doesn't seems to understand my situation. I guess, I am really frustrated when I saw people entering into another chapter of life and that they are happy and has nothing to worry about. I really pray that God will bring me to the next chapter of my life without any 'cost'.
...
Well, I really had a good break last week during my friend's wedding. I have started to miss them now... ghoosh....!!!!
...
- time flies -

No comments: