Time flies. I went back to Tawau last Wednesday and today is already Thursday. I still recalled freshly in my mind what happen last Thursday and that I have started to get busy. Many thought I need not to be so busy if I say "No". But that's not what I think. I wouldn't have been going back home at all if not because my friend's wedding. As such, I have prepared to be busy and help her on whatever she needed and that's the reason why I bought another ticket and flew home 2 days earlier on scheduled date. It's a pleasure in fact to be able to attend her wedding and to help out with things. I already feel very bad for not being able to attend her dinner this coming weekend at Kedah due to some pre-arrangement earlier on.
Well, though it is tiring, but I still feel it is NOTHING and it is WORTH IT. I do expect to get tired until Thursday evening as they flew off to Kedah on Wednesday morning and that's the reason why I planned certain things ahead. However, on the 1st hour of my arrival, while I was having my lunch with my friends, I received a phone call and that has really made me felt that, there are certain people, certain things, are always cannot be trusted and cannot be expected. I ended up have to re-plan things again.
Some people might not be able to understand the reason why I can put so much efforts on this best friend of mine. Some thought I am bias. During the wedding dinner, a friend who is also going to get married asked if I would attend her wedding and helped out with her wedding. I really couldn't answer her as I won't be able to know whether I will have works then. But to her, I have made my point clear that she is not as important as this friend of mine. hahaha... well, some do understand, but most, not. hahaha...
Well, though it is tiring, but I still feel it is NOTHING and it is WORTH IT. I do expect to get tired until Thursday evening as they flew off to Kedah on Wednesday morning and that's the reason why I planned certain things ahead. However, on the 1st hour of my arrival, while I was having my lunch with my friends, I received a phone call and that has really made me felt that, there are certain people, certain things, are always cannot be trusted and cannot be expected. I ended up have to re-plan things again.
Some people might not be able to understand the reason why I can put so much efforts on this best friend of mine. Some thought I am bias. During the wedding dinner, a friend who is also going to get married asked if I would attend her wedding and helped out with her wedding. I really couldn't answer her as I won't be able to know whether I will have works then. But to her, I have made my point clear that she is not as important as this friend of mine. hahaha... well, some do understand, but most, not. hahaha...
After last night, I suddenly feel 'free' today thought I do need to prepare something for Sunday. I am seriously not 'used' to life without much things to do. Ghoosh... So, actually I am feeling so good for the past week and I do thank my friend for given me things to do. Otherwise, I will feel 'meaningless' to go back home. hahahahaha... Thought it is tiring (not exhausted yet though), but I am happy, contented and honour.
- contented -
No comments:
Post a Comment