It's weird.. but I didn't realise it only now. I realise it when I travel to various places one of the year a couple of years back. I thought it only happen when I travel 'too much'. That particular of year, I moved and travel from places to places almost every 2 to 3 months. Therefore, I thought this 'symtoms' only happen when I travel too much.
However, this 'symtoms' happens very often. Almost everytime upon my arrival at my destination. I travel less for the past few years but since I came back to Kota Kinabalu Sabah, I travel quite a bit for the past one and a half year, in particular, to and fro Kota Kinabalu to Tawau.
For the past 2 weeks, I travelled back to Tawau for my best friend's wedding and then last Saturday, I travelled to Lahad Datu. After the journeys on Sunday, I was suffering from this 'symtoms'. You might ask by now, what am I suffering...
Well... I have short term memory loss for a day or two. Yes... you are right, just like DORY!!! The first experience (as far as I remember and noticed it) was years ago when I first came back from England. I forgot songs that I used to sang everyday. I forgot how to cook my curry. I forgot details on things, etc. This round, I even forgot who are some people, what I need to do, etc. I will act 'loss'.
Goodness... I am not sure if it is going to be serious... I hope not though... but ya... I just remember I had things to settle within this week to prepare for next week and I do have 2 matters in courts soon. OH NO....!!!!!!
- symtoms -
No comments:
Post a Comment