"I am lost!!!" That's what I am 'suffering' from since 2 days ago. Wondering and pondering over the issue of 'meaning of life'. Well, many told me that we will have ups and downs in our lives and that what we need is to hang on to it. Some still, constantly remind me that in order to have a good and better life, we do need to sacrifies and go through some difficulties.
Some of course recalled what kind of life I had since years ago. Some even understands the difficulties I went through, the struggles I struggled through, the pain and suffering, the finances crisis, etc. etc. that I went though. For that, they would remind me that God is faithful and He will guide me through.
A friend even told me that it was the process I went through that matters and not the reward that I am suppose to get today that matters. Since the day I posted the subject "Giving up" in my MSN heading, I received lots of encouragement without asking the reason why I put such a subject, telling me that I can have a rest, but not giving up. I thank all of you for your wonderful heart, love, care and has been a great encouragement to me for these few days.
Well, as I was pondering of the issues of meaning of life, I was again reminded of the word 'priority'. Some people arounds me might have earn double or triple of what I am earning today. Some people might have achieved certain level in their work place which I probably won't even have a chance to reach that stage. Some people might have got material and immaterial belonging which I might have no chances of. I might be able to get many money if I continue to work in this international firm that I once attached to, and I might have been married long ago if not because I put God first in my life. I might have been gaining what I want, got my CLP earlier if not because I put God first. But that's not the point. What I need and what my priority is, that I will continue to put God as my first priority. Because I put God first, I put everything behind it. So, be it I am poor, I would still be happy if I have God alone.
It's a challenge really to stick on to this firm for another year. I might end up having a miserable life (monetary terms and financial definition) if I continue to stick on. I might end up losing more chances, being laugh at, etc. etc. But I am willing. Willing to lose everything for the Lord, thought my heart sore when I thought of this. But there's one thing that I am sure of. That He will not leave me or forsaken me. He will bless me and guide me through. That, I am sure. So, ya... once priority is set, I just need to trust and obey.
Therefore, if you have time, pray for me...
- priority -
No comments:
Post a Comment