
I can't tell you how big it is... but this is the smallest one that reap among the rest. The rest, some of them bigger than my head and my dad's head. (so sorry, the picture I took not very nice, so... I can't show you here). Trust me, according to my dad, the one he carried all the way from Tawau weight 2.8kg. The biggest we got is more than 3.8kg. So... ya.. in case you can't make out what this is, it is mango... planted at my garden in Tawau.
The taste of it is superb. Juicy, nice, delicious. It's really nice.
The bad news about all these is I can't have too many of them because of my sore throat and sickness. Hai... but well, I still manage to take some of course.
- mango -
3 comments:
my gosh!! It's so BIG!! when i saw the pic, i thought it was a POTATO!!! Haha... not until i read your post and realize that it's a MANGO!!!!!!!!! I LIKE MANGO!!!!!!!!! I feel like eating one noww... such a BIG mango... one person can finish one??? haha!!
ME TOO...I LIKE MANGO...WALAU...SO BIG MAN
Kristen, one person can finish of course, it's a matter of time. I used 3 days to finish one. They are just too juicy and big.
Besides the BIG mango incident, my cousin brought back a BIG orange from Australia for me too. From my aunt's garden... and ... 2 of them really made me felt so FULL all the time. hahahaha....
Post a Comment