I had a weird feeling yesterday when I woke up. That same feeling followed me to church and when I entered, I just felt that I want to go in 'full time ministry'. It is a sense of 'belonging' and 'warmness' that I had. My heart were struggling and I just feel like doing more for the Lord. After the Holy Communion, we have a preacher from Australia to share to us and he preached about 'The Missionary of God'. It is so real that ... all over a sudden... I am over by all these 'calling', 'go for mission', 'preach and share His words', etc. etc... Besides all these words flashing in my mind, I was also 'attack' by all these photos, memories, scenes and others about my mission to Mauritius years ago. My heart somehow is 'thirst' for going mission. It is scary...
Upon reaching home, I started to watch some TV programmes and when my heart was just 'calming down', I received an SMS from China. A friend SMS me from China, talking a bit of her ministries, etc. That was SHOCKING...
The following whole day, I just couldn't sit myself down to do anything. I finally did a bit of the Girls Brigade documentations and that's it. This 'MISSION' is all over my head.. till now.
This morning, I was woke up by a call. From my pastor. He said Bishop Roger, the Bishop of Madagascar wanted to speak to me on phone. I was shock. What? I was reminded on them yesterday and now he called me? I was really truely very shock.... And now, we are planning to come out for a meal tomorrow evening after his visit to Kundasan.
God is certainly calling me, isn't He? I am not sure myself. Do join me in prayer...
-STRANGE, JUST STRANGE -
No comments:
Post a Comment