It was a bad day yesterday. A day before yesterday, I was trying so hard to sort out the router that I purchased from the PC fair. To ask someone (expert) to do all these work, I will need to pay him/her a few hundred. I know I can do it but I might need longer time than an expert. So, I didn't want to spend so much time and hence, I work on it since morning. While I was half way doing the configuration, clients came in to the office and it is around 12pm. But my partner is still not in. Do not ask me her whereabout, I do not know. I called her and she only told me she will be in later on. I have no choice but to attend to the clients myself. After I am done with it, I went back and continue with the configuration again. I have done with it before I left to meet another client again in town. I came back, found the connection turned out worse. I have no choice but to stay in my office and do it. At the end of the day, I found out that it is quite impossible not to have IP address detected. So, I went to where the modem and router is and I start looking at it and low and behold, I found that the line between the modem and router is plug off. I spent hours trying to sort all these out and someone plugged it off? .... I didn't made any sound, I did my last bit, and went home after I am done with it.
The next day I came back, someone told me the internet is not running because of my router. And the main reason is because someone actually plugged it off again and plug in with some other thing and also complained to me saying that my rounter is the cause. By the way, by the time I walked in, I already saw the router has already been disconnected from the modem and it is placed on a table. Shocking and ... angrily... I just speechless until this clerk came to me and insisted that it is my router's problem and I shouldn't plug it in where the line should be, etc. etc. I can't stand at that very moment and I scolded her for plugging off it without even consulting me or asking the reason for it. I angrily set everything on and left the place.
A few moment later, my partner came in and said I shouldn't said harshly to the clerk because she did not know anything about router and modem. I just told her, I was just furious because I spent the whole day doing all these setting and trying to meet clients , etc and I haven't came to a point of asking her where her whereabout and is she at any help. My partner only shown me of her non-appreciation and honestly, that is enough to made me furious. By the way, it is 1pm now and she is still not in. And I just received bad news ... that 2 of our big cases is not moving on. Now, I am really in bad mood.
Of course, I did apologise to the clerk later for my sudden anger.
A friend, a good friend reminded me that I should be very careful of my reaction and words. This friend of mine knew me for a number of years and she knew that I can easily hurt others or offended others because of my emotions. I admitted to it ... and I spent the rest of my day to repent in front of God and asking God to help me to change to a better person. So, you have my promise... that I will not shout at anyone easily.
- bad mood -
No comments:
Post a Comment