Sunday, August 06, 2006

Experiences...

Many of my previous blog were entitled 'Experiences' but today, I really want to use it again because it is an honour to be able to welcome a V.I.P in the airport. On last Friday, we received a circular from the Sabah Law Association asking us to be attend a welcoming session in the airport. Well, it is the Chief Judges visit to Sabah. I thought everyone should be there and therefore, I went with my partner. Not something bad either as I get to meet all the S.A.R (Senior Assistant Registrar), T.P (Timbalan Pendaftar), Judges, AG (Attorney General), Sabah law Association's president and so on. It is indeed a good experience.
Well, well, well, the possibility of me being published in the newspaper when I shook hand with the Chief Judges is high. I shall update you all again tomorrow. But since I am not that pretty, I might not.. hahaha....
- good experience -

No comments: