I left office about 15 minutes earlier just to try if I can get sugar from one of this supermarket near my office. I trusted that I will be getting it from this supermarket because my clerk told me there are a lot there (2 to 3 weeks ago). When I reached the supermarket, I start my searching and while I was searching, this uncle asked around of whereabout the sugar is. I told him I am also searching for it. We were then told of the location of the sugar. We went together and ... guess what? ... only one pack of sugar left. With no hesitation, he picked it up and look at me guiltily. I was alright with it because I am sure I am not as desperate as he is. At least I still have about 1/4 of sugar left in my container. When he left with that one pack of sugar, he did asked around if there is any left. A person, I guess he is a supervisor of the supermarket came to me and I asked him if there is anymore sugar left. He said he will check. He took 10 minutes to came back to where the sugar is suppose to placed. He open a big pack and asked me how many packs I want. It is limited to 2kg per person, so I took 2kg and left. I guess it is the system that they are using - maximum of 2kg per person that makes sugar is still available in that supermarket.
So, yes... coffee is resume since this morning... it's lovely...
- found -
No comments:
Post a Comment