Sunday, March 01, 2015

Treasure-s

When I stepped into my place, i realised, it's over....they have left. I just say bye to them...shook their hand and... Off they go, departed.... 
I somehow forgot how much I missed them....and I forgot how much I love them. I didn't spend much time with them during Chinese New Year in tawau because I know she has a lot of people to meet and I have a few days having them with me in kk.... 
I was not well and I was exhausted due to work before they arrive.... But somehow their presence brought me much joy. 
I don't know when will I see them again.... And I certainly dunno how much longer our friendship will last... But it reminds me, we have been through really a lot.....together.... Even though it has been lesser for the past few years.... 
I have never this emotional .... But after saying bye to them this time round somehow make me wonder... Will i lose them soon..... This feeling..... It has been a while.... A long while.... Guess my cold heart has just been melted.....again. 
It must be God who's trying to make me 'feel' that again..... 
I really treasure this friendship.... Be it good or bad.... I did and I am....if I don't see them anymore, .... I have no regret....
- treasure -

No comments: