Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Love...

After years of being in this professions, I stop trying to understand what love is. Apart from knowing God loves me unconditionally.... I have to agree and accept that no one else in this world besides my parents will love me unconditionally and regardless of who I am. Even this, it took me years to finally get my mom to love me of whom I am.... I understand I am not 'ordinary' and I am definitely as lovely as others..... 

However, being loved by others seems like what God want me to realised over the past few years.... God seems to proves my theory or understanding wrong by sending people to love me..... I admit I used to stay on to that theory of mine and stay away from people....and refuse to accept that there will be people who do loves me..... Well, to begin with, I am not someone who is easy to be loved and I do not want to trouble others with that....

Well, over the years, I am overwhelmed with joy and comforts over people who know how to loves me, I.e. Be around when I needed them, give me space when I needed it, warm my heart when it's cold, making sure I step into the church when I don't feel like doing that, joke with me, cry with me, pray with me, battle the difficulties of my life with me.... Etc. etc. and even go bankrupt and travel with me.... Haha.....

Nothing is better in life than this..... Even if I have to face death next, I am contented of having all these people arounds me for the past few years.....

Thank you..... And I love you so much!!!

-love-

No comments: