I am taking a scale on my hand, putting some 'values' on the left and to the right..... and I am considering to withdraw from my LLM programme which I have put so much efforts on for the past one year. Simply because due to some misunderstanding, the actual fees invoiced is not as what I was told and/or expected and/or budgeted. So, either, I stop it, or I continue.
I have been asking the same question again and again as to whether I need to study this course. It would definitely something 'earned' if I do want to continue. But at the same time, I am not rich. I do not have 'extra' cash to study. It will add on to the financial burden I have been carrying on. Life might not be as 'luxury' and comfortable if I wish to continue.
I was thinking to withdraw the course yesterday. Today, I just wanted to continue for another semester if that's allowed (at the time of writing, I am still waiting for email from my personal tutor).
Do i need the course? Well, seriously.... I don't know. To use it for my professional career, may be not. To embark into teaching career, may be yes. To give me something to look forward to and to motivate me and to keep me sane, definitely yes. I seriously do not have much things to look forward to in life. I do not have a child that's growing up and expecting my child to reach different level of age and life, etc. No. I do not have much to 'expect'. If I am losing this, I guess, all i have is at work. I have lost my 'services' in the church for years now. Now with this.... all i am worry is, whether i will go depress again.
So, besides work, it will be home to watch TV and that's all?
I don't know seriously.....
- Needs? Desire? -
No comments:
Post a Comment