Thursday, December 18, 2014

End of 2014

Somehow, when my mind reach the entering of 2015, my heart and body shakes...  it must be the uncertainty due to GST, due to bad economic, etc.  Nothing seems promising.  Everyone talks about their fear and except those who are working for others, the rest of us have not been having good sleeps ever since the announcement of implementing the GST.

To come to think of it, nothing seems to be promising and all all these while to be serious... and so, I asked God once again.... am I not putting my life in your hand and that I let you lead me through? Have I ever once in the past few years, had suffered financial constrains and yet cannot cope with it? Financial difficulties has never left me. It is still and it might be still in the future.  So, what am I afraid of if i have God to be with me?

This morning, a long waited result from the Land office finally arrived after 3 months of waiting.  It's in my favour.  Again, I have not lose a case this year, still. No record has been break until this 2nd last week of 2014.

I am not sure if this will be better or worse, but I do know, I am contented.  I have not lack of anything so far.  In 2014, I have had the chance to go back to England again.  Going 'home' always warmed my heart and pushed me to walk further.  It's a motivation.  With so many disasters for Malaysia in 2014, it finally will end soon.  I hope next year, life will be better for everyone.

- End of 2014 -

No comments: