Saturday, June 29, 2013

Disappointment...

Everyone is asking me if I am alright after the post these 2 days on facebook.  I guess I was trying to find ways to get some support from family and friends.  Well, at the end of the day, I guess, all i need is support from my mom.  Wonderfully, she gave me not only 100% support, but 200%. haha... speaking of trusting your family members, no one can beat a mother... who forever stand for me.  If I made a mistakes, she will just make sure i knew it, i learned from it and helped me to get over it.  If I didn't make a mistake, she will make sure I don't do stupid things like, pay out from my pockets and just solve the matters out unconditionally.
Well, i am just very disappointed with my uncle who happens to be my client.  He had 'framed' me the way he wants to believe me in during 'the transaction' and he continues to be a terrible client ever since.  From him asking me to do 'extra' works and without wanting to pay the legal fees in FULL onwards, I find that this case has been the worse case I ever taken.  Stupidly, I thought I should return him a favour  after what he had helped our family with, but unfortunately, my 'thought' has ended up savaged by his ugly attitudes and characters and it became a terrible mess at the end.
I am glad to know who are the people I should trusted the most now.  As age is catching up, the more I am seeing the true and real people arounds me.  From how people 'treasure' me (my own so called friends) during the most difficult times of my life to how people 'treated' us when I dad was suffered stroke, etc.  and until now, everyone has been screened through by our own eyes of how ugly and truthful a person is.
I am glad I had the previous experience and that I am not affected too much this time.  Disappointment or hurts or whatever people call it, ... it is to be 'dust' now.  If this incident didn't happen, i won't know how I should get all my legal fees back. So, now, of all the 5 matters he had previously instructed me to do and later didn't go on with, I have never billed him and so, I am going to bill, plus the interest of 14% per annum and I will see at the end how much he is going to pay me for.
My advice to people arounds me, you can decide for yourself what you want to do.  But you also have to bear with the consequences of all your moves.  I still have a few things on my hand about the 'illegal' ways he is handling at the moment. I won't utter a word about it, but you better be careful for your next moves.... or else it is going to cost you more.
It's probably time to move back to Tawau.  Sell the condo in Alam Damai, come back to Tawau for good, doing some teaching, study my LLM and PhD, then.... living a simple life.  After all, isn't enjoying life is the best?
Life is full of disappointment.  So, it is time to treasure those who have never disappoint me.
- Disappointment ... -

No comments: