I have lost the word for now as to how to describe my current situation. Firstly, ever since I started non discount rule and that my capable staff has left me, I am only left with myself and one new staff. Thank God for her though because she's very independent and smart and willing to learn. Within a month, she has gotten everything under control. More so, she has helped with many outstanding left by my so called, capable staff. Many compensation, penalty were borne by us, but I am ok with it as long as matters of my clients are sorted with no problem.
So, what's the trouble and challenge? Not many clients wanna come back to me except those whom have really what i call, 'good' clients. They came back because they know me well and trusted me. and because of my time and limitation, I have decided not to handle conveyancing matter because seriously, it drains me out crazily. So, except small conveyancing matters, others... I am not bothering much. STRICTLY no loan matters, since the Bank(s) doesn't really wanna add my firm as penal law firm anyway. So, after much consideration, I guess that's what I have decided. Ever since I decided on this, finances is very tight. From receiving about RM30K per month, I am now, hardly earn RM10K per month. So, it's that difficult.
And so, I am learning how to trust God MORE these days. Many told me I just have to be patient and believe that He will provides. I have been seeing that for the whole year last year. But not starting of this year, where client/uncle has been scolded me crazily until I lost faith in myself and claimed me over penalty charged on them for RPGT, etc, which cost about RM51K. Great thing is, I do have a professional indemnity insurance to cover any negligence of my part as a lawyer. But the problem is, we never late in submission. we have proof of acknowledged receipt by LHDN in Kota Kinabalu Branch. But client doesn't believe me completely. And so, I am totally demotivated. But good thing about this compare to a few years back is that, I am not sick and I can handle the situation pretty well. Regardless how bad situation is now, it does seems like, NOTHING is so important and impossible and hopeless. hehe... So I guess, after at least 6 months of not taking medication, etc. I am fully recover.
Trouble or Challenge?
Let's look at it as challenge. I want to have something stories to tell 10 years later, i.e. How God bring me through this tough moment in life.
- Trouble? Challenge? -
No comments:
Post a Comment