I cannot remember how long it has been but I guess, I am loving the way my life is, i.e. being alone. I don't need to take care of people is the best thing ever happen to me I suppose. Even though, I have been the only one taking care of my parents for the past few years. But it has been for such a long time now that there's no one bugging me ... until this little girl who call my parents 'kung kung' and 'po po' decided to come over to KK and do an internship under me for a month.
This is the 3rd week.... and seriously, the first week was killing me crazily. I was suffocated terribly... like fish without water. Imagine all my 'freedom' was gone and I have to think where to bring this girl for meal. It's not only killing, but .... i feel so dead. I remember sending her to court for 2 days and during that 2 days, I gained my 'strength' back and worked wonderfully, happily. It's been a while... really. And staying with someone? Goodness.... let's not mention it. Thank goodness I told her before hand and warned her over my 'weirdness'. hahahaha....
Well, 1 1/2 more weeks to go and the next 2 weeks is going to be a crazy busy weeks with trials and hearings in sessions court, high court and court of appeal. CRAZY!!!! However, I am glad some cases I really strike for it has made it well and more income is coming because of that.
So, I have decided to do litigation works only and leave the conveyancing matters to others. I have pushed conveyancing matters to other firms and now, another lawyer joined me as Legal Assistant and she's going to handle all the conveyancing matters. GREAT!
Meanwhile, it's been a while now that I did not study... and from September 2013 onwards, I am going to put 80% of my time to finish up my Masters in Law (LL.M). Lord, ... help me Lord!
It's been a while that I feel so energetic and feels like I am back to the water.... doing what I like. Lord, please...
- It's been a while ... -
No comments:
Post a Comment