Monday, July 15, 2013

Fairness...

Everyone who has a life has make a remark that 'life isn't fair' if not many times, at least one time in their life.  I cannot remember how many times I have said the same thing over and over again for the past 30+ years.  However, I have to admit that, life is fair somehow.  
Many who was born in a poor family ended up having a rich family.... many who was in a broken family ended up having good and nice family.  Many who was born in a rich family ended up poor, many was born with nice family, ended up being alone.  I always think it's fair that way.  God has its way to make things 'fair' in His way, not ours.  Many people who was good in their academic achievement, but isn't good when they are at works/job later.  Many was born clever and smart, but things didn't go well later in their job, etc.  
Life is fair i would say..... just don't say it is not when it's not a right time. hehe...
- fairness - 

No comments: