Monday, January 21, 2013

Finally,... realised....

The question of why a group of people came to my apartment and forced me to go out from my room was finally reviewed during my last visit to Singapore.  Looks like someone in KL called my housemate and told her about me wanting to kill myself.  My question was, how true that was? and ... did I really sent her sms asking for rescue or what? If I would to ask for help, why didn't I call or sms someone near me?
Anyway, even though this is reviewed, I am still wondering why they said I hurt them.  I still not very sure why they said so. 
Are these important? hmm..... seriously, I will never come to know the exact answers for sure since they have decided to leave me alone since then... by pushing me to my parents. I would say, that's even more hurt than anything.... the rejection and the total neglects. 
So, the facts? I still can't be sure what's going on then. Only they knew.... thanks, friend... for telling me. hahahaha.....
- Finally... realised.... -

No comments: