Monday, January 14, 2013

Civilisation!

I always think I need to lives in the City.  I love civilisation, technology, high fly buildings and working in the city's main business centre is always what I want to do.  Wearing suits to office everyday is what I wanted all these while.  However, since the day I realised I cannot cope the stress physically, I have retrieved myself to the smallest city, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 
Having been in this city for so long, I always try to balance myself by visiting to a very busy city like Hong Kong and/or Singapore.  I have been visiting Singapore on a yearly basis for years before I changed my destination to Hong Kong. 
Due to the sudden, busy schedule in Court for the past 2 months, I can and desperately needed a visit to a civilised country soon to de-stress.  Yes.  People come to Sabah to enjoy the nature to de-stress and I need to go to a civilised country to de-stress.  By entering into civilised country for a short trip, it's like a fish was put back to sea. hehe...
After 'being forbidden' to visit Singapore again by a close friend, I have not been visiting Singapore for a long long time.  Seriously, Singapore is a BORING country.  This trip, Singapore has shown me that it's not only boring, but it is also less civilised.  It's less civilised because its people has changed.  I can see people being rude on the streets these days.  Toilets are no longer clean, etc.  In a way, people has made Singapore to be less civilised.  It's sad to have known this to be serious. I thought HK is bad enough, but Singapore is worse.... that makes me miss England's country side even more... 
- Civilised! -

No comments: