It's holiday for me and all my staffs in my office! We officially made 24th and 26th as our Christmas holiday and so, we have a continuous of 5 days holiday. Ever since 2 weeks ago, I have been reminded by many of the dooms day. Some asked my mom to store up food and water at home and some has told me to come home to die with my parents, etc. Hahaha... I do not know what's the point of all these because, as much as I know, there's useless to store up food, and it's definitely no meaning to die with my parents at the same time. hahahahahahaha.... that's the first laugh out loud issue.
The second of course, by telling someone who has always wanted to die earlier about how sad that this world is going to end as is 'useless' and 'pointless'. Come on, don't ask me if I am happy to be able to lives for another day. What's good about it? In this world? With all the sinners? What's the fun? Of course I would rather be dead by now and to be with the Lord. So, with the non-happening of the prediction of the dooms day, of course there's nothing to HAPPY about. And it is stupid to be wanted to lives for another day in this sinful world and endure all the suffering. Stupid.... and that's laugh out loud issue no.2.
The third issue was what the Bishop preached this morning about seeing the issues of forgiving, being forever, accepting forgiveness, etc. Oh well, if that's really 'applicable', I will not have business anymore. hahahahahahahahaha......Thank God that this world is a sinful world. hahahahaha....
Come on people, I don't think anyone/everyone by listening to that sermon will get the meaning behinds. Of course I do know what the Bishop was trying to say, but practically.... is that helping everyone in their lives, really? I am sure all of us who were listening to the sermon, was forgiven by the Lord (the father).... but how many of us are being forgiven by the people around us (the brother)? How many gave others the second chance? How many of those who were being convicted are at the end being forgiven by their family members and friends? Wait, do they have friends? ... ?
I am feeling the pain because I am one who was 'suffering' like them. No one cares if you are to die or not, if you are to kill yourself or not, whether you have enough money to pay for your ends meet or not, ... all they told me was, "it's your problem. go sort it out yourself". With that, how can i forgive them? No no no, don't get me wrong.... I am convinced somehow that it's nothing to do with them because i am not even 'connected' to them at all. So, it's ok to just leave me alone. But it's a bit too much to ask me to "forgive" them. It's a lesson too difficult to forget seriously. Even it doesn't hurt anymore, I will not want them to be around my life anymore. Until and unless they step the first step to forgive or accept me, otherwise, why bothers?
I guess... to talks about forgiveness, I can also says, I am a bloody sinner and I am sorry, I cannot forgive you like God forgives me because I am not God. So, yes... it's a laugh out loud issue no.3. Don't preach something inapplicable nor practical. If you can tell me to deal with my own problem myself and walked away.... stop preaching about forgiveness.
- Laugh out loud!!! -
No comments:
Post a Comment