Monday, December 03, 2012

Blessed parents!

Suddenly today, I am thinking about my parents.  Over the past few years, ever since I left home for studies until now, I have met many people whom complained about their parents.  At first, I was telling a few friends that my dad had came out with his EPF monies and even to mortgaged the house for my studies.  They were amazed and said, their parents will not do the same.  Then I had few talked about how awful their parents are to them.  I then have friends who told me their parents had committed adultery, parents gone divorced, parents passed away, parents quarrel,  etc.  I too have friend who scolded their parents in front of me and/or being impolite to them while talking on the phone.  I too have friends' parents who asked help from their children rather than the other way round.  I have know friends' parents who can't provides and care for their children.  Those, seriously.... gave me a shock of my life.  I have never come across all these with my parents.
I am seriously blessed to have parents who loves me to the maximum.  Provides and cares and loves me of who I am.  I never consider myself as 'normal'.  But still, my parents loves me of who I am even though I am 'different'.  They still gave me EVERYTHING they have and owned.  They even gave up their face for me. They trust me and believe me 100%.  They always stand on my side.  They respected me.  They love me to the maximum.
I am the blessed one for sure.  Compare to many, I am seriously a blessed daughter. Thanks, dad and mom... !  I love you both!
- Blessed parents! -

No comments: