Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

I cannot remember when was the last time I celebrated Christmas. I miss Chrismas.... Especially those I had in England - home. Home because God has done so much in and for me when I was in England. Home because not only I enjoyed the fellowship and food and culture, but I also enjoyed so much of what Christmas truly meant for me.  Ever since I came back to Malaysia, I was and still adaptimg to reverse culture that I find it so hard to adapt and accept. Be it the church's teaching or the heart of people whom I celebrated with. Somehow, the meaning of Christmas has been so much differnce here than back in England.
These few years in particular, where I was not in any way being able to take part in anything, I somehow being 'brought back' to those time when I was in England.  Oh dear... I seriously and truly miss Christmas at HOME - England.  I miss my time with the Lord.  Miss my time with Brenda, Michelle, Larissa, and the gang.  Miss the unforgettable mega fireworks on the top of the building which situated above a mountain, overseeing the whole Bristol.... I just miss my life.  I feel that I have completely loss my life ever since I came back....
This Christmas was nothing great or special.  In fact, it's just too .... quiet.  However, I had a wonderful Christmas present (only 1) which I truly like, I had a few messages from wonderful and great friends (less than 5).  I had fellowship with old friends and relatives where we all complained and shared the same view of those born after 1980 .. that we all cannot stand their attitudes. hahahahaha....
And we can just sat around and talked anything, everything, including pro and cons of the Christmas programme, etc. hahahaha.... it's just fun!
That's what I call, a Christmas 2012.  Merry merry Christmas everyone!
- Christmas 2012-

No comments: