Thursday, August 30, 2012

A promise!

I told myself that if I manage to took over this firm for a year without any problem financially, I will continue to operate this firm, until the day God directs me to do other thing.  Once again, God has a funny way of arranging things.  I seriously have no idea why God wants me to be a lawyer.  A SPM result that's good enough for me to study STPM.  A STPM result that's good enough for me to read law in the uni. For dunno what reason, because I asked God to give me 3 years in England, He did.  Graduated, He moves me back to Malaysia. Further, He closed all the doors in KL and pushed me back here in Sabah.  For many times, I wanted to settle in Tawau, God somehow tells me KK is the place He wants me to be at.  From the moment I want to gave up my law profession, God somehow let KT passed the whole firm to me.  From a test, now somehow, it has became the pillar of my life.  I seriously have no idea what He wants from me.  A lawyer.  Hmm... He has called so many lawyers.  Why me? Why another lawyer in KK? Most importantly, He has taken every single person including all my friends from me in KK.  Is He trying to make life better or worse for me? I remember telling someone that what they were doing to me, was to destroy me and being used by a devil to destroy me was very wrong.  But that's exactly what devil is capable of.  Using those whom are the closest to you to destroy you.  By God's grace and power vested in me, I took the very cruel step towards them and myself, i.e. to cut off from them, i.e. to cut off from the devil.  And it's amazing because CCL or certain church and priest and christian are included.  Tell me if devil is not capable to using those to destroy us? Of course they are capable.  But to cut ourselves from them to avoid being destroyed by devil? It's a huge lesson and step to be taken.  I hate saying to those I love that they are used by the devil.  But they were and are just too blind to see the 'truth'.  Whether I am having a better relationship with God in this or not, I am sure you have the answer.  It's another level of closeness with God in fighting all these.  Listening to God is the only way out.  To be able to distinguish who is God and who is Devil, which voice is God's and which is not... it's just a breakthrough in my life.
God has promise a life that's full.  Yes.  I was and am still holding that promise He gave me.  God has blessed me ever since the day I gave up everyone and everybody.  I guess, Vanessa was the hardest to gave up on because she's been a too wonderful sister to me.  But I have to.  I wasn't given a choice.  She's the last one I de-friended with.  And life's good ever since, more than I can imagine.
God promised me that He will prosper me when these are over.  Indeed, He has been blessing me until today. My income last month was RM2,888.00  But somehow, I still have extra in my office bank account, more than enough for the next 1 or 2 months.  I have conquered weekends in KK.  God somehow arranged my every weekend well.  I don't know how to describe.  My life has been busy with works, with people that I only say hi and bye with, tv, relaxation, etc. etc.  I just have nothing to complain about.
I realised I really know a lots of hi bye friends.  In Court, everywhere I go, even the bookstore lady or people I met for the past year, has been really nice to me.  I.e.  I said, even those I do not know their names of, they do say 'hi' to me.  haha...
Anyway, I am putting those devils works behind now and holding on to His promise.
- A promise! -

No comments: