During the most difficult time in my life, there are people who has been 'unfriend' to me and there are people who stand by to help. When expectation were not met, it either brought joy/hope or it brought hurts to me. By looking at the lists on the 2 previous blog posts, somehow, the hurts feels deeper than the joy / hope. But by looking at the 2 blog posts again and again, I realised, I don't hates any of them, neither am I angry with them. In fact, I love them very much still. ALL of them. I am just grateful to have those who stand by me and support me to be around. To be honest, it is more hurtful when i am not being counted and invited into their lives, to share their lives together.... it hurts more when I am unable to love or my love is being denied completely. I won't know why my love is being turned down. I will never know. But i don't regret for loving any of them. God knows my heart. Hence, even if I have un-friend them, ... life still goes on. I am still denied, still hurts, but it's worth to love them still.
- Un-friend vs. Love -
No comments:
Post a Comment