Friday, February 10, 2012

Achievement!

Seriously, I have been asking God, when are you going to bless me like how you blessed others? In order for me to be blessed by You, do I need to be like them? Can I be a Godly lawyer instead? Well,... He blessed me somehow when I put my feet firm on the ground and followed the non-discount rules.  Being cunning, not giving discount, calculate every single bit that I can claim from, not giving free lunch, etc.  With that, my business started to go the second mile.  I have purchased this car a month plus ago.  Due to some mistake made by the car dealer, I got my car today instead of sometime before chinese new year.  Anyway, I am glad, I got my car today.  Peugeot 207SV.  It's not a huge, bizarre car or something that's so hard to get.  Everyone can just buy one if they want to.  I am feeling the joy because I know I have somehow achieved another level.  This is my second car.  My first car is still in use of course.  My dear little faithful car. It better reach Tawau sound and safe.  I seriously not knowing how am I going to cope financially with all these. But, I will not calculate a single bit.  Will just be happy about it and move on.  I wish I can get a better car but I am contented with this one at the moment.
I am sharing the joy today with people I know.  I am so glad Delson and Lisa came and we had a ride... had a time of fellowship together.  Love them heaps...!  The best joke was, Lisa said "now you drive this car to CCL and see whether they will come and shake your hand".  hahaha... well... I am really happy to have them all support and around me, be it for joyful moments for sad moments. They are the best!
- Achievement! -

No comments: