What exactly you need to consider when you are in a relationship and about to commit into a life long commitment? No. I am not the best person whom can give you a good advice because I am not the one who is so adventurous and to be able to step the step into such a huge commitment in life. Call me 'chicken'. I am just not as brave. For a simple reason... that I am contented with my current situation and if this relationship thingy or life long commitment is not going to give me better life than my current situation, .. i would rather not to step out that step. A smart friend used to told me this when I told her I am in a relationship. Her only question was "is he good for you?". I guess that question is very much valid. If he is not going to give you anything 'better' or 'good', may be you should re-consider it. After knowing that my dear brother who just passed away 2 weeks ago which suffered such pain for the past 8 years after marrying his wife, is really upsetting... I wonder why such a nice man deserve such outcome by just one decision he made? The worse is to seeing his children in suffering now and yet, we can't help much.... I am just feeling so upset over this issue...
- What to be consider? -
No comments:
Post a Comment