Am i suppose to have a partner in my firm? I mean, i need a partner... but i cannot affort the 'stress' and risk in my firm/ job.... and my life. I don't think i wanna try to have another partner or close friend to be around to tell me my expectation to them is too high.... to join me as my partner in work, my expectation is even more higher than i am expecting from a friend.... because at all time, i can have less expectation with love.... but i won't love my partner at work.... i will only make them work and bring money into the firm.
I do not want to 'kill' any more people.....
May be i am destined to lives alone.... and lives better alone! Well, at least i managed to get through the darkest moment in my life all by myself!
- partner-
Friday, November 11, 2011
Partner
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment