Monday, November 07, 2011

Out of control or In the hand of God?

There are many times, we thought we can handle certain things in our life and that once it falls within what we expect, we are telling ourselves that God blessed us and/or it is everything in order.  There are however, many times in life, when things not happen in accordance to our wish and/or expectation, we started to blame God and to think it's our of our hand and that God is the one who control over things.. and we started to push everything back to God.  
Is our life belong to God? This year has been a very challenging year for me.  God has taken everything away from me... at first, but He has somehow restored it all with double portion to me when things started to fall apart.  By looking at what had happen and what is still happening, I do not know whether I should consider things is out of hand/control or that He has planned it all and blessed me.  It is the first time, I realised, work/income is so tiny of a thing in my life.  For 6 months of not working, I am not only alive without adjudicate bankrupt, but I have received more than what I never imagine I would have.  My friend told me my God is not fair.  She needs to work day in day out to feed her family, her workers, and yet me... I have rested at least 6 months.  I don't think anyone can have that 'luxury' of not working for 6 months and still survive... in additional to that, after the 6 months, I was given a firm, many more incomes, a condominium, etc. etc. 
I am now confused.  By not attending church, left all these people who hurt me, it seems like, that's how much I get more closer to God.  My eldest and respected cousin sister told me "stay away from all the people who dragged me down and stay away from negative people".  It's hard to consider that they are in those category.. but, somehow when I managed to, God shows me and told me that, "all i have done previously was for Him".  So if anyone who goes against me, they were against God.  For 6 years, I did so much for the Lord, no one recognised and acknowledged my efforts done.... not a word of 'thank you'.  That's all right... God has stepped in now and pat on my shoulder and tell me "you are my good and faithful servant.  I appreciated what you did for Me and your work has finished".  
Just when I think everything is out of control, I then realised, everything falls in His hand... 
-Out of control or in the hand of God? - 

No comments: