Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shock!

Shock No. 1.

I was so anxious about not being able to get up this morning for a court matter because I took a sleeping pill last night.... but guess what? Ya.. the pill doesn't take effect at all... and I went into sleep around 1:30am and woke up at 6am.

Shock No. 2.

I know there's a circular saying all the courts matters will start at 9a.m again instead of what we were told 8:30am for the past few months.... but by 9a.m, I can count.... I am the ONLY one in the court room... and my opponent is no where to be found...

Shock No. 3.

Finally, my opponent came in and we managed to talked a bit by me telling her what I am going to tell the judge and i asked her "Any objection with my proposal?" She said... "Actually, we do not have any objections to whatever amount you are to garnished from our client". Then 2 minutes later we were in the Chamber. I told the court exactly what I told her I am going to do. The Judge was happy and then he asked my opponent, "Any objection?". She said .. "Actually, we do not have any objections... IF there's not order as to cost to our client". Both the judge and I looked at her... Judge in particular can't believe what he heard and asked the interpreter to get him a copy of the Subordinate Court Rules 1980. Oh well, I get what I asked for.. more than enough...

Shock No. 4.

I looked at my watch and I realised it's only 9:30am in the morning... and I have finished my matter.... and so, it's time to go to my insurance company to get my amended policies...

- Shock! -

No comments: