I really want to thank those who stand by me no matter how much you have suffered from me... Yes, these few months, I realisedthis, I can only thank and appreciate those who is helping me and I can't force anyone to help me if they are not willing. Some are really great people... no matter how unreasonable I am, they still stick around and 'annoyed' me. There are some people who got angry and offended when I 'released' my feelings... but some, amazingly, bugs me like crazy just to make sure I 'release' my feelings... I really don't know what to say..... I can only say, I really appreciate those who stand by me no matter who I turned into.... you people rocks! You know who you are and when I get through this at the end and received the crown, you know you will have a share of it. But before that happen, THANK YOU!
- Appreciation! -
No comments:
Post a Comment