Friday, March 25, 2011

The day....

Me: Hi, mom.... how are you doing?

Mom: I am fine. How about you?

Me: (avoiding the question) How's dad?

Mom: Your friend who is the neurogist came today to check on your dad again today. He said dad's condition is deteriorating. He asked you to call him if you want more information.

Me: I will call him later. How are you coping with the news?

Mom: I am preparing for the day to come. You too, don't expect much. Prepare yourself for the day to come too.

Me: Okay.

Mom: How are you doing today?

Me: It's a busy day.

Mom: Good to be busy.

Me: Busy days are ending soon. I am not practice actively, mom....

Mom: No mood huh?

Me: Ya....

Mom: Slowly.. keep yourself well till I see you again, ok?

Me: Ok... (wonder how to do that).


- The day... -

No comments: