I was being asked to do praise and worship at the prayer meeting last night and so, I went... with my guitar. I didn't choose a plug-in guitar because all those days, I only play bass guitar in church and so, I thought, a non-plug-in should be enough. After all, I will need to add another RM300 if I want a plug-in acoustic guitar... so, I only choose the non-plug-in acoustic guitar... When I reached KK, my cousin helped me with getting a pick-up and so, I have been using that for the last 4 years...
Last night, as I was listening and praying... after my leading... I saw my guitar in front... it has served the Lord 10 years now.... be it in the cell group, in caroling, or in services and prayer meetings..........RM890 has somehow lasted 10 years now....and I am sure it will last for many more years to come.... as I was looking at my guitar, I just can't deny the fact that, I really love my guitar.... I really like it... its colour, its sound, its brand and .... it's faithfullness....!!!
- My guitar... -

No comments:
Post a Comment