It's a stressful week but for a change, at least, I only need to deal the stress at work and not others. It's weird... as it has never happen before. I guess somehow, people arounds me has been happy and so, somehow, the stress has left. I ponder however, during sleep for the past few hours.... what will cause a person to be sad, unhappy... and what will changed a person to be happy. I wrote in this blog few weeks ago about asking ourselves whether we are happy. It is a question I always ask myself. And the answer I always have is be it happiness or unhappiness, it will only last for a while and most of the time, it is influenced by what happen around us and ... also of what said to us by those we are close to.
I wonder therefore, if we have make others happy by what we did and what we said. Or are we influencing others' happiness and unhappiness because we are unhappy or happy, which was caused by others? Yes... it goes round and round and round.... and somehow, I am so bothers by it and I woke up around 4 something... even though I am very tired after the trial.
Well, I guess.... unless I lives all by myself ... otherwise, it is almost impossible to not to be influenced by others. I seriously hate this........
- Influences and/or impact -
No comments:
Post a Comment