Monday, December 06, 2010

Happiness!

I was chatting with a friend and came to know that she is going to France for 2 weeks in a week time. I got so excited about it until she said, "you are so excited as if you are going too". hahaha.. I guess, that's right... I am so depressed and not happy these few weeks and that I need to get myself going. Nope. Christmas is always a season I look forward to 'celebrate', but it's never a season I look forward to be happy about. With all the stress and decision making and all in my head, the fight with housemate made it severe. Everyone must have thought I am a very free soul around here because I never say I am busy and I always go home before 5pm. You are right, I am happy that I can make that 'decision' to go back by 5pm, but doesn't mean I am not doing work at home nor preparing for trial or hearing. People always thought I can fix in to their diary and agenda because i am always FREE, I guess.... well, I am so sure that I am going to make Caroline angry, but I have no nice word to put... when she asked me to come out with a time for briefing on caroling this week... with so many things in my head, I have to adopt what my housemate always use on me: "What do you want from me?". I thought I am the only one so sensitive on that phrase, but nope, I was wrong. Caroline wasn't happy about that phrase too... and she asked me to forget about whatever she said. She has been cool and patient... she can sense it when I got really pissed off. But, i am sure she is not happy with me.
Anyway, what I was trying to say is, ... nope. I am not happy.... not a single matter that is happening here in my world is making me or the people arounds me happy. A friend suggested I should go to England and play with my nephew and niece on a snowing winter days.........that will probably cheers me. However, I told her that it will only last for less than 10 minutes because no happiness will last forever................
I hate to say this, but.................seriously, that's what I have been trying to do, to capture more happiness than sadness... but every year, I have failed. This year, has been a year full of sadness and depression. I happen to watch House this morning for a while.... and I seriously think, I need to learn from him... to walk in a psychitric centre, take my med - chill pill!
Well, may be I am just too stubborn to accept the fact that, the happy season has gone and it's a past tense now! Stupid me huh? Happiness never last..................never! Why can't I just accept this fact?
- happiness? -

No comments: