Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas!

I remember those years where I was to stay where I was and celebrate Christmas all by myself with friends I met then. Oh well, I must tell you, I really thank those who celebrated Christmas with me then... we organised lots of parties didn't we? hahaha... and yes, I didn't feel a bit of lonliness then and Christmas, even I have to go through it alone, it's ok because I still enjoy going to church and celebrate Christmas with Lord Jesus.
I think I missed going home for Christmas for about 9 years, if not 10 years. Ya... and so, after I came back to Sabah, as I am nearer to home, I will try to go back home for Christmas! I wasn't home for Christmas last year and this year, I just think it's better for me to go home for Christmas (after hearing the disappointment tones from my dad when I told him I might not be home for Christmas this year).
So ya... it won't be as great as I celebrate Christmas with friends... but I guess, I NEED to be at home for Christmas!!!!! So, I am going back tomorrow afternoon.... for Christmas!!!!!
- I'll be home for Christmas! -

No comments: