
If you ask me what happen in 2009, I will have to tell you, I can't remember most of it. Did I go back for Chinese New Year? What happen on my birthday? How many cases I win? How much money I earn? Has my leg fully recovered? How's holiday? Did I even have a holiday? All I knows is that, I thank God for His faithfullness... I have earned another year with blessing ang grace. Whatever happen, it has become history and for the coming 2010, I just wish to be better, in my work, in my spiritual journey, in my relationship with God, family and friends and also in sports/exercise.
Yes, if you ask me about resolution for 2010? I must frankly tell you, I never have one all these years. hahahahaha... and yes, that's explained why I always feel like a loser.. hahaha..
- end of 2009 -
No comments:
Post a Comment