Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Diocesan Youth Camp!

I was being asked to help with the recreation session at the Diocesan Youth Camp this afternoon. It was suppose to be only from 2pm to 4pm, but I was being asked to go at 8am to help them to take their group photo. Hence, I woke up earlier than my normal working day and went out and reached there by 7:45am this morning. After the photo session, I helped with the BLOWING balloons sessions, which was the preparation for the recreation session. Ghoosh...!!! We need about 500 balloons............. and it took us at least 4 hours to get all of them blown. hahahaha....
Well, while I was sitting with the youth before our lunch being served, ... I was talking with a few others about our youth camp years ago. Obviously, we thought we have more fun then then now... and .... while I was sitting with my cousin and his wife after lunch, someone came and said, "I think these 3 have joined the youth camp longer". hahaha... ya... well, since our youth time until now, huh? hehehe...
Somehow, I realise, not everyone has the privilege to join the Diocesan Youth Camp... I did..... and because of the Youth camp, I was here in KK for the first time... and throughout the years, I have known many friends whom I still keep contact with. Cool huh? hehe... hence, I can't quite get it why young people doesn't want to join the youth camp though... what can we lost for joining the camp? hmm...
- Diocesan Youth Camp! -

No comments: