I was scheduled to go for a doctor review on 04.11.2008 but I was outstation. With that reason, I took a few weeks to think of the issue of what I should do with my ankle as it seems like, physiotherapy doesn't help much. I went for review this afternoon. I was hoping that the doctor will agree with my suggestion to refer me to the general hospital for physio and any operation if needed. The doctor of course said he has no problem referring me to the general hospital but he reminded me that I probably have to wait for quite some time. Well, he again checked my ankle and he's quite sure it's the joint, the ligament that need some 'cleaning' or 'repair'. Hmm... well, since his only suggestion is to do a half and hour to one hour operation by putting a scope inside my ankle and do the operation, I asked about the price. Well, it's not cheap I must say hence, I was hesitated. He then asked if I am covered by any insurance and he offered to check it for me. Oh well, with a few minutes of checking and confirming and fixing of date, I am now schedule to go through an operation on this coming Thursday. Errrr.... I am told I will need to walk with clutches for a few days and I cannot drive for 2 weeks. Errrrr.... I am going to Tawau tomorrow afternoon for a case and will come back on Wednesday afternoon. I guess I will then have to settle all my works before I take a few days off. Otherwise, my partner is going to faint...
Oh well... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!
- review! -
1 comment:
now's a good time to own an auto car huh? hehe.. don't worry, things will be better.. and maybe you can even wear high heels! hehehehehehehhehe
Post a Comment