As I put the sign "@ office" on my MSN this moring upon arrival at the office, many asked me why didn't I just rest at home. I wish too, but in order for me to have better sleeps, trust me I better be here today to finish off things and file my documents before the deadline, i.e. next Monday. Seriously, I realise how much works I need to do this weeks in order for me to have a good sleep. I didn't had enough sleeps since Monday, after I came back to office, after realising how many works I need to finish before this weekend. Trust me, I have been sitting in my office for since morning and I only eaten 2 biscuits to fill my hunger... and I just got everything done before my friend is coming to fetch me at 3pm later. I wonder now, how many more works to rush... I do have another file here yet to be started because I am still waiting for some documents from another law firm. Hence, this will have to hold until either Friday or next Monday. Meanwhile, I really hope no more 'sudden' matter....
My ankle seems 'loose' today. Hence, I walk very slowly. It could be due by the air conditioning as it's super cold here in my office. Anyhow, I walked to the wash room just now and it seems fine... because no aircon? Hmm... oh well... hahaha...
I am still praying hard that I will get speedy recovery. I seriously don't like to trouble people to fetch me, send me, take care of me. I suddenly feel so 'useless'... and hai... I just hate the feeling of putting troubles and inconveninces to others... I wonder if I have the choice now... (think no huh?) ...
- job/office/work? -
No comments:
Post a Comment