Sunday, November 23, 2008

3rd Day!

It's my third day after the operation and looks like I am doing well as I can slowly walk without of the clutches. Oh well, even that, I don't want to give too much pressure on it, hence, my left leg is still supporting my right leg more if I am to walk around. Oh well, I must add, I have been sitting down since I reached home after church at 12pm until now... (4:44pm). hahaha... I am thinking of ironing some clothes later... then I think it is time for me to take my shower... and if it is as planned, my friends will be coming over soon... hehe... !!!
I guess I looked forward to get out from my apartment so much last night that I didn't get enough sleep and only woke up at around 8:20am this morning even thoughy my alarm sounded around 7:20am this morning. hahaha... well, I am glad that I manage to went out for a while this morning... guess another day or two staying in this apartment will really make me mad soon...
Hence, upon reaching home, I started to look at my diary and started to work on a few works.. so that I don't have to spend too much time in the office on Tuesday. Hmm...
Alright ... it's my 3rd day... and I promise myself that I will only go back to office on Tuesday... although I am so tempted to go back to office tomorrow morning... workaholic? Hmm... hope you don't realise I am one until now... !
- 3rd day! -

No comments: