Thursday, May 08, 2008

Inexplainable facts

I am seriously in this dilemma of not knowing how to explain things people thought wrongly about me. I guess, I am at fault to put across such mindset and thoughts to their mind. Somehow, that's the only thing they thought I am and hence, they always hold that as 'correct'. No matter how much efforts I put to change their mindset, still, I failed to explain myself. To a point, I am giving up. I am seriously giving up. Hence, some realise I am distant myself from being with a certain group of people and I have also found it difficult and to be exact, I am lazy to deal with things anymore.
I guess some people just think I am the only person who will hurt them with my words and my actions sometimes and they never thought I am too, hurt by them. They too expect I step the step first to care for them and they never need to do that to me, ha? Yes, I am a giver but I am not a giver by nature. I learned from situation too. I might be able to give more than receiving, and no complain with that. But, please... I too a human being... !!! To choose between giving and receiving, sometimes, I just need some time to receive then to give. If you have fail to see this point, too bad. If you push me to give while I need to receive, you are seriously pushing me away.
Hai... what can I say? Concern? Care? Some people just need to learn to concern and care for others wheareas, people like me probably need to learn how to accept concern and care. Yes. After many years of giving and giving and giving... I probably need to learn how to accept concern and care. Oh well, may be... it's the methods people used against me that I am not used to? Whatever....
- inexplainable facts -

2 comments:

lissakong said...

haizzzzzzzzz, speechless.......

Anonymous said...

Dear theGodlyLawyer,

Hello. Sorry, my question to you is unrelated to this post. I came across to one of your blog posts, saying that you are paying for your study loan, may i know what study loan is that? This is because i wish to apply for a study loan and i will be reading law soon in UK. May i know you pursued your law degree wholly in UK or it was a twinning program? I am now still trying to find a study loan but to no avail.