I am not sure and I wasn't realise it, not until a friend said it. But, what stressed me out? I ponder for a long while and I still couldn't find the answer. It's this 'emptiness' that I am feeling... and I really couldn't make out what it is, hence despites numerious demand to voice it out, I found myself having nothing in particular to tell. It's as good as 'empty' thought or... may be, it's mixture of EVERYTHING?
Oh well, I can't say I have nothing much to do in the office as I am seriously busy with a few new cases and also to close a few within these 2 months too. Work is definately picking up and in less than a month time, I will have to travel to England for a mission conference. This week, I'll be taking a day off for the mission conference too. So, everything has to be done before I left for England and everything seems URGENT.
I was checking my diary yesterday and I noted that, a major case is around the corner and wow... what have I done so far in this case I ponder and ... seriously, NOTHING as yet. Could this be the cause of my stressful mind or could that be because of my financial instability?
Since the last post, I guess God heard my 'struggles' too... and so, 2 clients have paid up and so, at least, those income can cover a bit of my monthly expenses. I guess, when we rely on Him 100%, I mean, 100%, only then He would be to do more for us. Don't you think? I am still hoping to receive more payment in a week or 2 times.
Oh well, these 2 weeks, I will be very busy to finalise at least 5 cases in hand. I am going to be stressful... so, pardon me if you happen to be the 'victim' of my stressful mind.
- I think I am stress! -
No comments:
Post a Comment